We are committed to the provision of effective, successful and enjoyable training, designed to develop the skills and understanding of the workforce, whatever the industry.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Ensuring that all our training courses have clearly identified aims, objectives and learning outcomes, that match the requirements of the delegate and their workplace.
- Ensuring that our tutors have the appropriate skills, experiences and training to effectively present the training.
- Ensuring that all courses are conducted in an environment that encourages learning and within which both tutor and delegates are protected from harassment and discrimination of any kind.
- Giving our tutors and trainers the opportunity to develop professionally, through regular appraisal, supervision, training need analysis and feedback.
- Constantly improving our course content, delivery methods and presentation skills through regular research, feedback and evaluation.
- Striving to improve our service through adhering to the principals of our Quality Assurance accreditation.